Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Fractions as Parts of Single Shapes from class III mathematics

Topic: Fractions as Parts of Single Shapes For Class III

A fraction is a number that represents part of whole. For a fraction to represent a part of whole, the whole has to be divided into a certain numbers of equal sizes. The whole can be either a single or object, or a set or group.




 Figure. 1whole divided into three equal parts.

Watch the video lesson on "Fractions as Parts of Single Shapes" to carry out the activity given below.




 After watching the video:
  1. Go to 'Google classroom' using the link given below   https://classroom.google.com/c/NTMyNjU1MTMwMDc2?cjc=lo7z4yr
  2. Read the material on 'Fraction as Parts of Single Shapes'
  3. Practice Example 1 question present in the reading material
  4. And watch the video on fraction.
  5. When you are done watching the video lesson and reading notes. 
  6. Carry out the activity given below.

Learning Activity: Individual work 

Direction: After watching the video lesson and going through all the material given in google classroom, carry out this activity. Copy the questions and write answers in your notebook.




For the video lesson I have used Camtesia softwaare and Capcut.  First I started collecting information and related pictures from the textbook and internet. Some of the pictures used are created using shapes. After that, I have arranged the information in sequence and created a power point slides with transitions. Main purpose of adding transition was to maintain curiosity of the viewers, I didn’t want to show all the information in my slide at one go. Then I used Camtesia to run by power point slides. This app helped me convert my power point slides into video form. I used the video and recorded voice using Capcut. The tools available on Capcut made it easier to add music, transition,  and caption for the video lesson. For the activity sheet, I used Microsoft word and converted the word file into picture. I referred math textbook and picked few questions. Since the activity part in the textbook wasn't attractive I used background color and colorful diagram for the students.





    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Descriptive Essay from Class V English

United 6- Theme: We are all related There are many cultures around the world. In every country and on every continent people live out their ...